Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Sports/Water Activites

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Julies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Sports/Water Activites

Post by Julies » 2 years ago

To get the 50% off sports activities, does the person doing the activity have to be the privilege card holder? My cousin is using our van for the weekend and he has a privilege card but his wife and 3 children will just be signed in. Can he buy the activities for his children and get the 50% off? Confused :confused:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Sports/Water Activites

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

At Presthaven, I've paid for S&L activities for my Nephew using my Privilege Card. He had one of our 'Friends & Family' day passes.

I'm sure you won't have a problem at PV
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Julies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Sports/Water Activites

Post by Julies » 2 years ago

:banghead: I've been trying to get through on the phone to PV all day without success. Does anyone know whether I can buy the activity pass bundles for half price. On the Haven website they sell two, one book of 12 for £40 and a book of 24 for £68. Anyone bought one?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Alexa [Bot] , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , ste , Julies , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , sovereign , Chamonix400 , Jabulani , jillyb , Jayco8 , Cash58 , The Red Duke , Bez , DGM11 ,

Return to “Funworks & Owners Passes (Privilege Cards)”