Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

additional television points

Hints, Tips, Advice, Contacts, Problems, Etc. If its about maintaning your caravan, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Genie-uk
Posts in topic: 1

additional television points

Post by Genie-uk » 2 years ago

Does anyone know how much haven charge for each additional tv point in a caravan? I am looking to add three, one to each bedroom. My van is at Caister. Many thanks, tom

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: additional television points

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Have a look at this - http://www.havenownersforum.co.uk/viewt ... 25&t=17979

It is the price list for 2014 on my park (Presthaven), but it should give you a rough idea.

I'll get a new list for 2016 as soon as I can.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Koala Services
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Koala Services » 2 years ago

The last price list I saw for Haven to fit aerial points was £89.50, that was the PV price list. Trust me, that's a lot of money for an additional aerial point.
The best way to do the job you want is to do is to feed the aerial into a splitter or amplifier and feed individual feeds to each additional TV point. This is the way I did our caravan TVs, though I fed the aerial feed through the sky box first before going to the splitter, so you can watch Sky in each bedroom too.The gear to do that job won't even come to 90 quid, if you were handy enough to do it yourself!
Try some local electricians or aerial guys, I'm sure you will get them fitted cheaper than through Haven.
Neil

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bigerik777
1* Member
1* Member

Post by bigerik777 » 2 years ago

hi...just had 3 tv points done on my caravan at HAGGERSTON CASTLE..............£45 each.....need tv plates to finish them off they promise to have them done by the weekend....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Celtygirl , bradders , winderdriver54 , Briggsy , Lesley & Alan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , westlawn , Julies , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , mevennais , p sands , Whitey , tonyking77 , thewarboys , TforTerry , pcorbridge , louiseandgraham , Koala Services , borolad , CoffeeAndBaileys , leelums , HappyValley , bonjgb , Static , PauldN , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Jsims , ade225 , Briangoldensun , bigerik777 , braunston , Prouty33 , Bigoldman , brh17 , Genie-uk , Fozzerbear , allsopj52 , Happyholidays , Pauline52 , johnp , Jan jan , Bez , stewie3004 ,

Return to “Caravan Improvements, Repairs & Maintenance”