Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Haven Owners Forum and Social Media

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Haven Owners Forum and Social Media

Post by Keith » 7 months ago

Those of you who were forum members prior to July 2016 will be aware that when I closed the forum down, I also closed our Facebook group and severed all links and accounts with ALL social media formats. My reason for doing that was so that no forum member data could be accessed via any of them.

At that time I wasn't able to give my reasons publicly, but now, my concerns about their use of your data has been justified and is being reported by the news media.

I just want to confirm that HAVEN OWNERS FORUM (This original website forum) has NO CONNECTION with any other social media format or any other website or social media group that uses 'Haven Owners Forum' as part of their name or description.

All our forum members can see the data I hold about them by viewing their 'User Control Panel'

I never have and never will 'pass on' or sell member data to any third party and it is for that reason that, if at the end of this season (Jan 2019), our forum is not being used enough to justify the time and money spent on maintaining it, I will CLOSE THE FORUM AND DESTROY ALL DATA HELD, I will not sell or pass the forum to any third party.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , benshollow , springhay , Unsy , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , sovereign , vistauk , chrisandwendy , MARISA , Fiendishlygrim , Aled42690 , _shel , marcblight85 , gem2k89 , Ray327 , hellodave , Clairepowers , kevin0704 , dws1 , Dave and Doris , Mrs B , kareng2 , PrivateSaleCaravans , Cazzie , Phil-o , Donnakebab , Breezer70 , s madigan ,