Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Contacting Head Office

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Contacting Head Office

Post by Keith » 6 years ago

Hi Keith,

Hope you’re well.

I’ve seen on the forum that there has been some confusion with the contact us section on the OE website and how people contact us about their complaints. Madi has detailed this process below with the help of her team and I wondered if you wanted to put this on the forum? Might be useful for people to read.

Also Park Life has gone to print and owners will start receiving it from Tuesday next week, then it should be up online by the end of the week.

I hope this is useful.

Kind regards,
Lauren

Contacting Us

If you have any problems regarding any part of your ownership, speak to the relevant team member on park. You can find the details of your Owners Exclusive team on the Owners Exclusive website at http://www.owners-exclusive.co.uk.

If the park team do not resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, you should contact the Customer Relations team at the Hemel Hempstead support centre. Their address is:

Customer Relations
Bourne Leisure Limited
1, Park Lane
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 4YL

Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to customer.relations@bourne-leisure.co.uk

On receipt of your complaint, we will:
1. Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days.
2. Carry out a full investigation into your issues.
3. Issue a response in writing within 10 working days of receipt.
4. Keep you informed by letter or by e-mail, whichever you prefer.

For account queries you can contact your accounts team at the Hemel Hempstead support centre on:
0870 403 3000 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) or email owners.exclusive@bourne-leisure.co.uk

If you have any feedback or ideas, we love to hear from you! If you log onto the Owners Exclusive website and go to the Owner Ideas page underneath the Talk to Us tab, you can submit a form with your idea or feedback. All comments will be passed onto your park team or the relevant team at the Hemel Hempstead support centre for consideration in the future.

Lauren Stewart
Social Media Manager
01442 203 068
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve&Liz
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Contacting Head Office

Post by Steve&Liz » 6 years ago

Well that all looks very good a direct answer to a direct question and a promise to reply within 10 working days excellent :big_grin:
Steve & Liz
The kettle, Tassimo, Moka pot is always on at F37

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

tonygardner
Power Member
Power Member

Post by tonygardner » 6 years ago

i have to say i was very impressed with them last week , i have gone with my own ins this year saved £££ , i emailed head office with the docs , and they removed the charge for my acc the next day , well done keep up the good work

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

JoesNana
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by JoesNana » 6 years ago

Hi Tony
Was that insurance you are referring to?

I purchased my own and have been billed for theirs. I am assured that Reighton have faxed them a copy but it is still showing at the moment on my account.

How long did it take for them to sort yours out?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mevennais
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mevennais » 6 years ago

JoesNana wrote:Hi Tony
Was that insurance you are referring to?

I purchased my own and have been billed for theirs. I am assured that Reighton have faxed them a copy but it is still showing at the moment on my account.

How long did it take for them to sort yours out?
I emailed a copy of my certificate to Suzi.Harckham@bourne-leisure.co.uk and it was removed from my account in minutes.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

JoesNana
Power Member
Power Member

Hi Tony

many thanks for reply.

Will look again on Monday and if still there, will try your contact Suzi.

Whats annoying me is the bill we just received says is anything is outstanding on your bill after 01/06 and has not been paid within 30 days, they will add interest so I can just see this escalating if not resolved soon.

Will update

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

JoesNana
Power Member
Power Member

Hi all

Well I am very impressed. E mailed owners exclusive yesterday and my account has now been cleared one day later.

Well done is all I can say as just maybe sometimes we are too quick to criticise

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Steve Morgan
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Steve Morgan » 6 years ago

Likewise impressed.

First time we've had our own insurance this year and the Park faxed a copy through to BL Head Office for me.

When the BL Policy cost hadn't been removed after a few days I called them at the number provided in "talk to us" on the OE home page. Young lady was very apologetic and the charge had been removed when I checked again about 10 minutes later.

Only pity was I suppose that I had to call at all since they obviously had had the paperwork?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Alexa [Bot] , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , springhay , Bing [Bot] , supervisor , sarahward , Andrea Davison , susang , CT54321 , Sugarlump , Tessa51 , Lexi2012 ,

Return to “Messages From Admin”