Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Our Forum and BL Working Together!!

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Our Forum and BL Working Together!!

Post by Keith » 5 years ago

Wozza wrote:Think it's great the BL and this forum are working together.

Just waiting to be told there will be a fee to use the forum now that head office are involved lol : :hello1:
Just to clarify Wozza's tongue in cheek statement, :big_grin:

I have been invited to visit Hemel Hempstead in February to meet Madi & Lauren again and to look at their developments in Social Media and how we can help each other. I am hoping that BL will become more involved and support our forum but they will not have any control over the content and it will continue to be an open forum run by owners for owners.

I have promised that our forum will always be free to use and, despite some members suggesting I do introduce a small charge, I have no intention of doing that. I believe that any contributions towards the running of our forum should be voluntary and can be made using the donation option.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , LisaHemelSupport , terrymw ,