Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Questions for My Visit to Hemel on 26th March

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 11

Questions for My Visit to Hemel on 26th March

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

As most of you should know I am due to visit Hemel Hempstead on 26th March and I am drawing up a list of comments and questions to take with me for discussion. I would be grateful for your input so I can be as representative as possible.

Please Email me - keith@havenownersforum.co.uk - with any comments, questions, problems or suggestions that you may have and I will make sure they are discussed and past to the relevant person/department.

We all know and accept that BL can't make instant changes to their policies and procedures, but we can try and make them aware of the thoughts of their owners and hopefully everything I take down will be reinforced by comments other owners have already made using 'Air Your Views' FB or other media.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Questions for My Visit to Hemel on 26th March

Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

HappyValley
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by HappyValley » 3 years ago

I dare say it's been asked a thousand times before, but the thing most of us feel could be improved upon is the temperature of the pools. It's alright Haven saying it's the correct temperature, but it obviously isn't if everyone's complaining about it, and babies' lips are going blue. The "correct" temperature is surely the one that most feel comfortable with?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 15

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

It would be far more economical to have baby/toddler pools to be honest. The sizes of pools must cost an arm and a leg to keep warm.....Babies need to be even warmer. Might be an idea?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

tonyking77
4* Member
4* Member

Post by tonyking77 » 3 years ago

What is the current situation with having wifi covering all caravan areas and when will this happen.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mevennais
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mevennais » 3 years ago

Perhaps you could ask why they insist on maintaining the excessively high pass prices for owner guests as opposed to Sun Newspaper guests.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bonjgb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bonjgb » 3 years ago

Keith.

I assume that you may not be able to cover all submitted questions. Are you going to prioritise them or ask for a members vote? Will you be publishing the questions you are taking to Hemel.

Regards

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

I always ask about all questions/comments that are passed to me. I don't attempt to prioritise them in any way; they are all important to the owners who took the trouble to submit them and therefore all deserve equal priority.

I will post feedback from my meeting as soon as I have had time to 'write it up' from my notes and recording.
Keith

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

TforTerry
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TforTerry » 3 years ago

As an ex licensee in the pub trade, I used to quite regularly apply for extension to my license for special occasions.
Maybe worth the question, is it not possible for Haven to apply for an extension on the operating licence to try and eradicate the problem of when the season starts over a weekend. Or if the venues were open on the Eve of opening could we not use the facilities and supply our own drinks. I know of some private parties that went on over the closed season, but it was bring your own drinks/food.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bonjgb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bonjgb » 3 years ago

Keith. Fair enough if all questions are submitted. Just thought that members who took the trouble to submit questions and members who are active on the forum might be interested in what questions are being asked rather than having to wait to find out if they have or haven't been answered which is a bit late. As some are submitted by pm its not possible to generate members own lists.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Mr C , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , mevennais , p sands , mummybear , dotty , caztek , MadiHemelSupport , MrsMop , Redrose , bandb666 , jasper , DJMICHAEL , billywhizz1964 , janesone , HappyValley , bonjgb , PauldN , eebs , christinaPRESTHAVEN , benjibobs , morris-family , Tissen , DJ59 , Jsims , Linda01763 , Mart and Lyn , bwfc ,