Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Visit to Hemel

Please subscribe to this forum so you are informed of all new messages.

Moderator: Keith

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 5

Visit to Hemel

Post by Keith » 4 years ago

I have again been invited to Haven Head Office at Hemel Hempstead on 18th March to meet with Madi and some of the senior management team.

As you will understand, I will have a lot to talk to them about, but I would also like to know if there are any general issues that you would me to add to the list.

Please EMAIL me -keith@havenownersforum.co.uk with your suggestions. I can't promise to get answers for everything, but I suspect there will be a lot of common issues.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Visit to Hemel

Post by Keith » 4 years ago

I have just left my meeting at Hemel and it has been very constructive. :big_grin: at the meeting there was myself, Madi, Mark Harper (Director), Samantha Mitchell (Director of Owner Services) and Sandra Reed (Head of Owner Services).

From all your emails and comments I went armed with a list of opinions and requests and I am pleased to say that every point was listened to in a positive manner and I think you will all be very happy with the outcome. :thumbup:

Madi took extensive notes and is going to collate them into a logical format and she will post the details as soon as she can, giving an outline of the points raised and the outcome. As you will understand not all issues will be able to be addressed and resolved immediately, but you will find good news is coming your way very soon :dance:

One thing I can say is that they had already looked at issues involving Bottled gas supply and news about that is on its way as I type.

Madi will give more detailed feed back as soon as she can, so PLEASE WATCH THIS SPACE :big_grin:
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paulsclews
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Paulsclews » 4 years ago

Sounds like a very constructive meeting Keith,thank you for giving up your time to represent us.you are appreciated

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

PMC
Super**** Member
Super**** Member

Post by PMC » 4 years ago

My thanks Keith for your time in collating the emails, attending the meeting , the forum it is VERY much appreciated

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dotty
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dotty » 4 years ago

All sounds very promising, many thanks Keith for doing all you do to help the owners and being a medium for all our topics it is very much appreciated

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unsy
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Unsy » 4 years ago

Excellent news Keith - we all appreciate the time and hard work you put into this, thanks. :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith 2
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Keith 2 » 4 years ago

Keith.

Thanks and no amount of words can express the thanks for the hard work and dedication to our cause.

Brilliant

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

caztek
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 7

Post by caztek » 4 years ago

Thankyou for all your hard work and willingness to put in the extra hours to help resolve ongoing issues as well as giving each one of us a voice :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post by Guest » 4 years ago

hi keith thank you for all you do for us owners :big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 2

Post by yorkshirebelle » 4 years ago

Thank you Keith for all your hard work and for everything you do to make this Forum work for all our Members benefits Please keep up the good work :hello1:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , mansel , Mick and ivy , Linda01763 , freddie ,

Return to “Messages From Admin”