Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

High spec static wanted

All posts on this forum should be specific to LAKELAND. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: crusaderpete

Topic author
Posts in topic: 1

High spec static wanted

Post by Funkyboy » 1 year ago

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a high spec caravan/lodge on the Lakeland Haven site. I have read through this forum (very informative). I am fully aware of the increased site fees I will need to pay as a private buyer. I am also fully aware that the price Haven offers to buy back a van can be quite a shock (I'm not criticising the company most parks are the same as they only offer trade value not the sited value a customer would pay. After all they are a business and they need to make margin) Anyway if someone is looking to sell then please contact me but with a realistic price. I am able to move very quickly as my family are keen to get on the site.
Hopefully this way you will get more than the park is willing to pay (again I'm not alluding the prices offered are wrong I'm fully aware Haven must spend millions up keeping their parks and the money has to come from somewhere) and I will be able to get on the park at a keener price.
I would like to be on one of the premier plots with a balcony if possible but would consider other options. I would particularly be interested in any lodges.
Thanks for reading this and hopefully I can become a member of the community sooner rather than later

Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , sovereign , mansel , HappyValley , DJ59 , Helen , Funkyboy , Clintoncat ,