Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Compensation for Water Rates

All posts on this forum should be specific to CALA GRAN. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
p sands
Super* Member
Super* Member
Posts in topic: 1

Compensation for Water Rates

Post by p sands » 2 years ago

Does any one know if the owners at cala gran are getten a discount from water company for the water being turned in the summer as we had to buy bottle water

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Compensation for Water Rates

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

I have asked about this and this is the reply from Sandra Reed at Hemel.
Hi Keith

In terms of the water contamination issue, unfortunately there is very little information available at the moment. However, I can confirm that Bourne Leisure is challenging United Utilities regarding this issue. In all likelihood, the whole process may take some time to conclude, but of course an update will be provided to the General Manager of the park once further information becomes available.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , landy man , bradders , Steve Morgan , Lesley & Alan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , westlawn , Steve&Liz , springhay , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , Woodgnome , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , mevennais , syko , p sands , mansel , TforTerry , Tj123 , dennyboy , Locko44 , Christine16 , HappyValley , bonjgb , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , dingledong , Nataliedavies33 , Lorri , parklne , Bigoldman , DGM11 , fredb46 ,