Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Cala Gran - Fantastic Park

All posts on this forum should be specific to CALA GRAN. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Julies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Cala Gran - Fantastic Park

Post by Julies » 4 years ago

I spent last Monday to Friday at Cala Gran in a private rental caravan. I must say I was really impressed with the park. Although very small compared to Primrose Valley it seemed to cover everything you needed. The park is really nice and the area around the complex is lovely, nicely landscaped with plenty of outdoor seating. The Mash & Barrell appeared quite large and bright which I liked and you could sit outside overlooking the outdoor water sprinklers (not sure what they are called).

The entertainment seemed to go on all day, water activities in the pool gone 9pm and the showbar was open later than I've ever seen at PV. The Showbar seemed quite light which I liked and they actually turned the lights down for about 5 minutes for some kids glow activity dance, that reminded me of PV because it's pitch black all the time in there unless it's bingo. The Funstars did a great job, really enthusiastic and the bar staff friendly and chatty, in fact all the staff I met from OE to the shop and especially Neil on security.

Not much in the line of eateries apart from the M&B and Papa Johns which have a window inside the Showbar, but on certain nights the M&B do late night take-aways.

Not much in Fleetwood but worth taking a look at Freeport and of course Blackpool is only a few miles away and the bus stops right outside the park.

We will definitely be going back :sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Andy
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1
Location: Blackpool Lancashire (Primrose Valley North Yorkshire)

Re: Cala Gran - Fantastic Park

Post by Andy » 4 years ago

It's a shame I didn't know you were at Cala Gran as I would have popped over and said hello

Andy :salute:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Julies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Julies » 4 years ago

It was a very last minute booking like a couple of days before :big_grin: Definitely next time though and hopefully at some time on PV.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 1

Post by yorkshirebelle » 4 years ago

I took the grandchildren a couple of year ago...can't say I was impressed...think it's in a really strange place. Liked that the Owners Bar was attached to Mash & Barrel & kids liked the pool that was about it :confused:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Sarah76 , bwfc ,