Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome Ocky1980

All posts on this forum should be specific to BURNHAM-ON-SEA. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Welcome Ocky1980

Post by Keith » 6 years ago

Hello Ocky1980

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ocky1980
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Welcome Ocky1980

Post by Ocky1980 » 6 years ago

Hello, thank you for the welcome!!

Great forum, we just bought our 1st caravan this week at burnham and have read some really useful info on here already. Not going to get much use this year now, but roll on 2013.

We are hoping to use the van ourselves and do a bit of subletting privately, so if anyone can point me in the direction of anyone who cleans vans
privately and also a reliable handyman that would be great!!

Emma

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

valkeys
Power Member
Power Member

Post by valkeys » 6 years ago

Jo for cleaning -
josheppard09@sky.com she lives in the area and has a van onsite.
As for a handyman - I wish I knew one, the park have been terrible with most jobs I have asked to be done, I usually have to ask twice, sometimes several times.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ocky1980

Post by Ocky1980 » 6 years ago

Hi thanks, have messaged jo!

thats what i thought regard to maintenance etc, I know we stayed in a van in July that had a visitors book and every guest had written about the broken tv since the start of the season and it was still broken while we were there, so thought it would be worthwhile finding someone reliable for the minor stuff in case we can't get down there for some reason.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

valkeys
Power Member
Power Member

Post by valkeys » 6 years ago

I used to have a visitors book, several had written about the obnoxious smell from one of the toilets. lol no one had told anyone else, the cleaner at the time never looked at the book, or seemed to notice the smell. If we hadn't come to the van for a stay I wonder how long it would have been left for. I gave up on the visitors book after it was used for drawing/scribbling. Jo always lets me know how the van is, so any problems at least I can ring the park to fix them - and then chase it the week after lol.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] ,

Return to “Burnham-on-Sea”