Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

WEymouth Bay Improvements

All posts on this forum should be specific to WEYMOUTH BAY. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
PMC
Super**** Member
Super**** Member
Posts in topic: 2

WEymouth Bay Improvements

Post by PMC » 2 years ago

Hi does anyone know what improvements if any we are getting on Weymouth Bay for our yet again hike in site fees other than as I was quoted paying the increase to living wage surely that should come from profit not site fees

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith 2
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WEymouth Bay Improvements

Post by Keith 2 » 2 years ago

Knowing Weymouth Bay there will not be any improvements just site fee increase. A lot of the owners there are retired and do not use the facilities.

Lack of investment was the reason we left and the best decision we made. Still miss our friends but we keep in touch with them as well as new ones made on our new site.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
PMC
Super**** Member
Super**** Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by PMC » 2 years ago

Wish we could move and agree lack of improvements is a real issue as we pay £6k with NO owner facilities REALLY DO WISH I COULD MOVE Just had an email asking if we would like WiFi and wait for it how much we'd be willing to pay when site like Rockley and Hafan get it for FREE

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Sam1963

Post by Sam1963 » 2 years ago

Hi all
I am an owner at Weymouth Bay. and the improvements for this year are wait for it. New road and private parking to the hillview area. :surprised:
However no mention of a new owners facilities

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

jillyb

Post by jillyb » 2 years ago

Weymouth Bay; New Road On Riverside and Hillside With Own Parking Spaces. I Am On Riverside and Got Nothing. Missed Me Completely. Also Paid £50 For Caravan To Be Washed Waxed And Gutters Cleaned For New Season To Be Completed By 1st March'16. Still Waiting. Getting A Bit Miffed Now. Only Had This Caravan Since March'15 .1 Season. Been Asked Half Dozen Times To Upgrade. Having A Laugh.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

allyt25
3* Member
3* Member

Post by allyt25 » 2 years ago

I played the crazy golf on site on the first weekend back and you couldnt actually play it as the bricks were broken and bits all over it. it needs to be demolished or re done, littleseas crazy golf is amazing

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , crusaderpete , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , Fishing Widow , dazzabuk , lhiggonyoung , Tj123 , PMC , allyt25 , HappyValley , bonjgb , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Rosbif Pete , Briangoldensun , Nataliedavies33 , Bigoldman , jillyb , Sam1963 , Premwin ,

Return to “Weymouth Bay”