Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Approved carpet fitters/cleaners/decorators

All posts on this forum should be specific to ALLHALLOWS. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
jacosia65
Posts in topic: 1

Approved carpet fitters/cleaners/decorators

Post by jacosia65 » 6 months ago

Hi, i would like some help with the subject of carpet fitters please. I was told by Reception that if anyone is doing work on a van they just need to report to reception and show them their certificate of public liability insurance and all would be well. However i have just spoken to Medway Flooring who i have used for my home in the past and they have told me that last time they went to the park they were told the fitters would have to spend a day attending a health and safety course before they were allowed to operate on the park! Can anyone confirm whether or not this is the case please . Also if anyone knows of a carpet supplier/fitter that is already approved by Haven that I could approach? Im also going to need someone to do a deep clean on the van and a painter/decorator so if anyone again knows of anyone pre-approved that would be great! Many thanks, Jacosia.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , johnturley , Unsy , Bing [Bot] , sovereign , jacosia65 , booze-up ,