Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Live Acts

CABARET REVIEW - How do you rate the cabaret you have seen? Where and When did you see them?
FORTHCOMING EVENTS - Something Interesting happening on or near your Park? Let others know here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith 2
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Live Acts

Post by Keith 2 » 3 years ago

I know we are only a few weeks into the season but we have received a lot of new acts and their quality is very poor and looking at the names for the next couple of months they are also new.

One group 2 weeks ago was so poor and loud after 10 minutes into their second set there was about 5 people left.

Has anybody else seen this or have we just been unlucky and there are better on the circuit this year? Or have Haven cut costs as the previously good groups are still playing but at other camps this year.

Thanks

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

fabiasimon
Super** Member
Super** Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Live Acts

Post by fabiasimon » 3 years ago

Hi Keith,
On Primrose my experience so far is that the live acts are improved to what we have seen last year. Seem to of had more variety too...comedy, band, solo, magicians etc.
Don't get me wrong I have seen a few bad ones this season also. Mainly an illusionist called Bill.I.Am (was absolutely dreadful)
On a whole I think the entertainment has been improved.
Thanks
Simon

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Woodgnome , allyt25 , Commander007 , ade225 ,

Return to “Entertainment”