Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

2015 Bourne Insurance Policy Document

Site Fees, Gas, Electric, Insurance, Tax, Owners/Members Discounts Etc. If it can save us money post it here.
If we are able to secure any discounts from suppliers, etc. The discount codes and/or information will be posted here.
Please ask general and open questions in this forum, so that the information is available to all members.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

2015 Bourne Insurance Policy Document

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

This is the latest copy of the policy wording that I have just received from Hemel (Thanks Madi :big_grin: )
2015 Policy Wording.pdf
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 52 times
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

TforTerry
Power Member
Power Member

Re: 2015 Bourne Insurance Policy Document

Post by TforTerry » 3 years ago

I may be reading this wrong but it appears if you private rent you are not covered also, despite asking site about anchoring caravan in the four corners, they said its not needed and an expense the site would not pay. But reading the policy it needs to be anchored. Am I correct on both counts.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

valkeys
Power Member
Power Member

Post by valkeys » 3 years ago

I haven't read it, but I know when I was at Burnham I was told it had to be anchored at all four corners or not covered -it then took several requests to get it done. Moved to devon cliffs and same again -nagged until they did it. Bit worried about the private rent bit as have claimed for guest damage in the past.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mummybear
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mummybear » 3 years ago

I have read the whole thing more than once. I needed to understand it properly (I think).
I am not expert but why do you think we are not covered for private rentals and in what way?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

coon
Power Member
Power Member

Post by coon » 3 years ago

very few insurance companies cover you for subletting damage or what they class has malicious damage by hirer only towergate do when I do my search again this year
park resorts insurance is no good for that

conrad

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Lloydies , landy man , winderdriver54 , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , westlawn , crusaderpete , Steve&Liz , valkeys , coon , rosiefcb , springhay , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , Duke , djpaulbritton , chrisandwendy , dazzabuk , p sands , jevo's , MikeandJayne , mummybear , tonyking77 , Paulsclews , mansel , aspen50 , sandune , thewarboys , TforTerry , bandb666 , Home From Home , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , bonjgb , DJ59 , caisterbeach172 , Jabulani , Brian Scotney , Nataliedavies33 ,

Return to “Finance - Site Fees, Gas, Electric, Insurance, Tax, Owners/Members Discounts Etc.”