Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Direct debit payments

Site Fees, Gas, Electric, Insurance, Tax, Owners/Members Discounts Etc. If it can save us money post it here.
If we are able to secure any discounts from suppliers, etc. The discount codes and/or information will be posted here.
Please ask general and open questions in this forum, so that the information is available to all members.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
mevennais
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Direct debit payments

Post by mevennais » 3 years ago

I doubt if it is only us that have been affected but Haven have just taken the last direct debit payment for the site fees. Due to the refund of £95.94 fuel surcharge our account balances (2) were £502.06. Haven have taken £598 for each which has now put our balances into credit.
As we don't use Haven insurance this means that we are now £95.94 in credit in each account which in theory will sit there until November.
I have requested they refund it back to my bank. Will be interesting to see if this happens.
:rant: :banghead: :angryfire:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , PauldN , Natste73 , PK Thor , caisterbeach172 , Nataliedavies33 , Wannabe Owner , bigerik777 , Pauline52 ,

Return to “Finance - Site Fees, Gas, Electric, Insurance, Tax, Owners/Members Discounts Etc.”