Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Is Far Grange the forgotten site

All posts on this forum should be specific to FAR GRANGE. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
sandic
Posts in topic: 1

Is Far Grange the forgotten site

Post by sandic » 5 years ago

Why is there never anything to do at the Far Grange site except golf and fishing and when they do attempt to put things on they are always on the cheap or very half hearted. Do they not want people to stay on site during the day - especially those with children. They have a large open field which could be used for sports, competitions, barbacues etc but they do not use it. All they are interested in is putting on something in the car park so they can try to sell you a new caravan.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dotty
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Is Far Grange the forgotten site

Post by dotty » 5 years ago

There is loads of things to do at Far Grange, they have lots of actiities for kids, they have a kids club with things going on, they have lots to do at the swimming pool and a big play park are you sure you are on the same Far Grange as the rest of us and don't forget it is very early in the season and we have not had the weather for them to put things on outdoors, my grandchildren always find things to do there. Perhaps you could expand on what you mean and I may be able to point you in the right direction, which part of the site on you on

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MadiHemelSupport
Power Member
Power Member

Post by MadiHemelSupport » 5 years ago

Hi sandic,

At the beginning of the season Matt at Far Grange sent me monthly events guides for the whole year. On top of the Big Weekend events and parties, in the next couple of months there's movie afternoons, gardening club for kids, a trip to the races, bat spotting, cake decorating afternoon, nature walks, quizzes, an afternoon tea party, giant board games - lots and lots! I've just spoken to him and there's now even more going on with often 2 or 3 events and activities a day! You can pick these guides up from Matt on park or if you PM me your email address I can send them over for you? :smile:

Madi
Madi from Hemel Support
http://www.owner-services.co.uk
http://blog.haven.com/

I work at Hemel Support on all things social media. I keep an eye on the forum everyday Monday - Friday but if I do ever miss anything please do drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help. Have a lovely day!
:sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

penzzer
9* Member
9* Member

Post by penzzer » 5 years ago

We've got friends at Far Grange - I wish we had a fraction of your facilities and activities at our site!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sovereign
Power Member
Power Member

Post by sovereign » 4 years ago

sounds to me like sandic is talking about a different far grange to everyone else. :rolleyes: :confused:

Last bumped by Anonymous on 01 Oct 2013 01:04.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] ,

Return to “Far Grange”