Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Far Grange

All posts on this forum should be specific to FAR GRANGE. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Far Grange

Post by yorkshirebelle » 5 years ago

winderdriver54 wrote:
yorkshirebelle wrote:So these owners that are renting out. How does that work?
Surely you have owners passes to use facilities so where do they get their passes from to use your site or can anyone just wander around?

Also when I visited Far Grange a couple of years ago outsiders were allowed use of pool and restaurant upon payment.

And in reply to windowdriver
Not everyone will agree that yours is the best Park on this coast. It Is Each to their Own Opinion and believe me I have tramped The East Coast :big_grin:
Owners at Far Grange recieve free fishing on 2 massive lakes, free 9 hole golf, free bowls, tennis, open every weekend throughout year, 10 free passes for guests, free coffees in Owners Lounge. Not sure Primrose Valley tops this but when I looked at it I think I made the right choice.
As I said it is each to their own.
At Blue Dolphin we get 10 free passes, also have free fishing albeit in 1 lake, Free Owners Gym, Snooker, Zumba. also free teas, coffees ect in our Stunning Owners Only Bar if we don't wish to mix with the Masses, and if we do we have 2 large venues hosting some fantastic acts.
Golf course not yet!!!!but this and another lake are in the pipeline in the next couple of years.
As I said I looked at Far Grange and Blue Dolphin was my choice :hello1:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , MSN [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] ,

Return to “Far Grange”