Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Park rules 2016

All posts on this forum should be specific to DONIFORD BAY. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: vistauk

Topic author
Bigoldman
1* Member
1* Member
Posts in topic: 1

Park rules 2016

Post by Bigoldman » 2 years ago

We have just received the latest set of park rules. I agree with pretty much of it all.
There seems to be a couple of new ones about control of dogs, also no drones, segways, hoverboards or balance boards permitted.I don't think this really applies to most owners who are generally responsible people, however does anyone know if the hunderds of holidaymakers arriving every Monday and Friday are given the same set of rules.If not, then we are surely not all on a level playing field.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Park rules 2016

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

Hmmm - that might not go down well - segways I mean. I see loads of kids on them. But my own little bug bear is the use of hot tubs which is being mentioned here and there.....

Yes Im being a killjoy but my favourite topic is unfair distribution of water costs. Already an anomoly (where I and many others no doubt,) use a fraction of some owners who rent out weekly....but I don't think we should also pay for the water used in hot tubs!?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

kemlo
1* Member
1* Member

Re: Park rules 2016

Post by kemlo » 2 years ago

Who wants to bath outside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Alexa [Bot] , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , ste , westlawn , Darshy , springhay , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , sovereign , Marc & Helen , mevennais , TforTerry , Koala Services , HappyValley , kemlo , DJ59 , Jabulani , Briangoldensun , M+G Claxton31 , Neilly75 , Parrydise , Bigoldman , Jayco8 , CF Dave , freddie , sharonperky ,