Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Garreg Wen

All posts on this forum should be specific to GREENACRES or GARREG WREN. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
RachelD
Posts in topic: 1

Garreg Wen

Post by RachelD » 2 years ago

Hi

Are there any Garreg Wen owners on here?

I recently did a tour of the three Haven sites in the Black Rock Sands area and this was definitely my favourite of the three.

The guy who showed us around was either a) New or b) a typical salesman, as he either didn't explicitly answer the questions we asked or if he did he seemed to tell us what we wanted to hear.

We viewed a nice pitch with a sea view which he initially told us would be around £5,000 p.a. in site fees, however later in the conversation this jumped to over £6800! Also, when we asked about previous site fee increases we were told roughly £100 p.a. which from what I've read on this forum doesn't seem to be true (for other sites anyway).

I would be really keen to hear owners from Garreg Wen confirm what the site fee increases have been over the last 3-5 years?? Any other feedback would also be good to hear.

Many thanks

Rachel

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , bx56san , RachelD ,

Return to “Greenacres (Wales)”