Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Looking to buy

All posts on this forum should be specific to GREENACRES or GARREG WREN. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Wil2477
Posts in topic: 2

Looking to buy

Post by Wil2477 » 2 years ago

Hi all and happy new year. We are loo,ing to buy a van and just wanted to know abit more about the site, we have stayed on it a couple of times now over the last couple of years and are booked to go back a couple more times this coming year. I know holidays and owing are different kettle of fish so just wandered what the main ins and outs are.
1 whats the better area to be sited in, wd are not fussed about the club and can walk to the beach. I know tne areas will be in different price bands depending on there location
2 how much have the site fee's gone up buy over the last few years, does it very or is by a percentage.
There will be other questions as i have downloaded the buying guide from the forum, many thanks in advance for your answers and help
Carl and Leanne

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Looking to buy

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

I'm sure you will find the 'Buyers Guide' useful. If there are any questions not answered in it please let us know and one of our members will be able to answer for you.

I have stayed on Greenacres once and found it to be a lovely park, but I don't know enough about it to be able to answer specific questions, but I'm sure our Greenacres members will tell you all about the joys of ownership on the park.

Site fees go up each season by a fixed amount. The amount of the increase will be the same for all owners on the park, but different from other parks. The increase is not fixed to inflation as al lot of owners are led to believe, the other factors governing the increase are explained in the 'Buyers Guide'.

If you have not done so already you should register for the 'Referral Discount' even if you are not planning to buy straight away. You can do that here - http://www.havenownersforum.co.uk/1000.html
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Wil2477
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Looking to buy

Post by Wil2477 » 2 years ago

Thanks keith just started to highlight the parts of the buyers guide whivh will be relevant.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , springhay , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , sovereign , Marc & Helen , Christine16 , HappyValley , LisaHemelSupport , Wil2477 , RachelD , Nain , mdeno2807 , cpr0305 ,

Return to “Greenacres (Wales)”