Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Crabbing pool

All posts on this forum should be specific to THORPE PARK. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: rosiefcb

Topic author
Foxowl1867
Posts in topic: 1

Crabbing pool

Post by Foxowl1867 » 2 years ago

Hi - I'm new be gentle :-)

So finally I think I've located the crabbing pool past the golf reception and out towards the sea - I know its on the map but Im not sure what I expected (I guess I was hoping for a little pond with a big "crabs here sign!!!!)

So quick question - is there a best place for the kids to throw their net in (their appears to be a few grassy banks - or the man made flat gravelly bit at the bottom end?)
Any people with advice for crabs please :big_grin: ??

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Crabbing pool

Post by rosiefcb » 2 years ago

Hi not really sure in the area you are talking about but my daughter has been pond dipping there with Lucy and the green team. If you went into the main beach car park, opposite the show bar, head for the beach and turn right. Walk towards the steps and it is rocky there and usually rock pools with them in. Keep walking right and I don't know what they call the wooden barrier things but they are often in there as the tide leaves small pools. Hope you find some as I see many dead ones. Rosie.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , rosiefcb , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , chrisandwendy , dazzabuk , SHL , Tj123 , HappyValley , Foxowl1867 , Claire08 ,

Return to “Thorpe Park”