Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Buying privately

All posts on this forum should be specific to ROCKLEY PARK. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
robbothetaff
Posts in topic: 1

Buying privately

Post by robbothetaff » 2 years ago

Hi all,

I have been looking at a caravan for sale privately but I was wondering what Rockley Park charge beyond the site fees for 2016. I remember reading somewhere that there are considerable admin fees.

The caravan I have seen is sited at Rockley Park.

Any advice gratefully received,

Many thanks,

Rob.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Cherished
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Buying privately

Post by Cherished » 9 months ago

Hi, I bought 2 statics privately and had to pay the site a 15% commission about 3 years ago, however I new this in advance so was able to negotiate the purchase price down. The other sting in the tail was that we used to sublet them through the site and they used to take a silly amount of commission so we advertise them privately now https://www.cherishedholidayhomes.co.uk We get to keep all the income now.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Sarah , tonygardner , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , mevennais , Koala Services , Tj123 , Traceycraig , HappyValley , Julie2662 , robbothetaff , morris-family , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , hornet900 , Jabulani , Brian Scotney , diz123 , Angela ives , DGM11 , Hariba1 , Helen , cpr0305 , Cherished , Clintoncat , Louandebony , Eileenbi-1 , PrivateSaleCaravans , Cazzie ,