Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Caravan carpet replacement

All posts on this forum should be specific to HAGGERSTON CASTLE. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
jald2307
Posts in topic: 1

Caravan carpet replacement

Post by jald2307 » 2 years ago

Hi Keith/All, I am thinking about changing our living space carpet for a new one this year when returning for the season, as getting a bit old and tired with a few stains (approx. 7 yrs old). Has anyone does this before and recommend anyone, or is it something I need to go through the Park maintenance? Any ideas of rough cost?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bradders
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Caravan carpet replacement

Post by bradders » 2 years ago

I did this a couple of years ago. Made a HUGE difference. Cost about £600 or so, I looked after it myself with a local fitter. Came in at less than half of what Haven quoted me - and their choice of carpets was pretty poor too! Although in fairness, they did tell me I'd be better off going locally rather than using them :-)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Tj123
8* Member
8* Member

Re: Caravan carpet replacement

Post by Tj123 » 2 years ago

We had our whole van re carpeted / Lino as part of our purchase seemed easy enough for the fitters about £600 for whole van if I recall and our lounge carpet is amazing quality with great underlay etc. Don't see that in the the new vans!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , bradders , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , westlawn , cliff , Bing [Bot] , chrisandwendy , mevennais , p sands , Choccymandela , thewarboys , TforTerry , Koala Services , Tj123 , borolad , Tez & Shaz , Neilly75 , jald2307 , Bigoldman , MKE , loiner1965 ,