THIS FORUM WILL CLOSE PERTINENTLY ON 1ST MARCH 2019 .

Caravan carpet replacement

All posts on this forum should be specific to HAGGERSTON CASTLE. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
jald2307

Caravan carpet replacement

Post by jald2307 » 3 years ago

Hi Keith/All, I am thinking about changing our living space carpet for a new one this year when returning for the season, as getting a bit old and tired with a few stains (approx. 7 yrs old). Has anyone does this before and recommend anyone, or is it something I need to go through the Park maintenance? Any ideas of rough cost?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bradders
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Caravan carpet replacement

Post by bradders » 3 years ago

I did this a couple of years ago. Made a HUGE difference. Cost about £600 or so, I looked after it myself with a local fitter. Came in at less than half of what Haven quoted me - and their choice of carpets was pretty poor too! Although in fairness, they did tell me I'd be better off going locally rather than using them :-)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Tj123
8* Member
8* Member

Re: Caravan carpet replacement

Post by Tj123 » 2 years ago

We had our whole van re carpeted / Lino as part of our purchase seemed easy enough for the fitters about £600 for whole van if I recall and our lounge carpet is amazing quality with great underlay etc. Don't see that in the the new vans!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Haggerston Castle”