Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome little-c

All posts on this forum should be specific to MARTON MERE. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 3

Welcome little-c

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Hello little-c

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

little-c

Re: Welcome little-c

Post by little-c » 2 years ago

Hello, thank you for the welcome.
Looking to purchase a caravan, I'd say I am currently 99% certain of it, but Haven website seems to want to talk to me, and I prefer to read and think rather than chat on a phone or face to face. Must say this website is absolutely amazing! SO much info missing from the Have site, it's not even clear what the privilege pass is, which is how I ended here, that and the annual fees plus testing, utilities etc. etc.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Welcome again to the forum; I glad you've found it useful so far :big_grin:

I'm assuming you've looked at the 'HOF Guide' if not please do so

If you've not already made contact with Haven you still have the opportunity of getting an 'Owner Referral' Discount if you do decide to buy from Haven. If you haven't sorted this already just complete the form - http://www.havenownersforum.co.uk/1000.html - and I'll process it for you immediately.

Please feel free to post as many questions as you need to and our members and myself will do all we can to help.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

little-c

I have read it, quite a read, only thing I couldn't find is what a privilege pass does, other 15% off something and entrance to a lounge, seems like its billed as great, but really isn't much at all.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

The Privilege cards allow access to all 'Owner Only' events'
They also allow ADULT card holders to get free 'Friends & Family' day passes (subject to some limitations which have been discussed on here).
They can, but don't have to, be loaded with money and used as a payment card (only on your own park) this is useful for children and also means you don't have to carry cash or your bank cards with you when on park.
They give the holder discounts on some 'Off Park' attractions. An updated list of these should be released soon.
They allow the holder to use them when visiting other Haven parks and to get similar, but restricted, owner benefits on the other parks. (details in the Privilege Card T&Cs and discussed on here).
Keith

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

little-c

Ah right, so not much more than they appear to be, just a discount card, thought they might be like the Flamingoland passes to be honest, as we originally intended to buy there, but have since decided it is further than we'd like to travel often, rather a week a year type place for us. Where as we have two near by Haven parks to chose from just far enough away to feel like a break, but not too far as it is a chore to go! lol
The thing that puts me off, is paying for everything once in Haven, so I hoped that was what the privilege card was for, like the passes in Flamingoland.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , mevennais , louiseandgraham , little-c ,

Return to “Marton Mere”