Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Why do Owners NOT TURN their STOP TAP OFF????

Hints, Tips, Advice, Contacts, Problems, Etc. If its about maintaning your caravan, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Why do Owners NOT TURN their STOP TAP OFF????

Post by johnturley » 4 years ago

penzzer wrote:We also turn our water off & open all the taps each time we leave the van and were really glad we had after the late snow storm & cold snap in March.

So we weren't very impressed to find that during the worst weather of the winter, someone had turned the water back con - and had also been into our van and turned the taps off. Still waiting for an explanation from the office...
Exactly the same happened to me when I visited my caravan for the first time this season in the 2nd week in March. Suspect the site may have gone round turning everybody back on at the beginning of March. I checked with Malc Day who does my gas servicing, and he said that it wasn't him. Turned it back off for another couple of weeks before my first booking.

Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Silver Surfer , DJ59 , caisterbeach172 , Nataliedavies33 , Sharindlar , Yoz78 ,