Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Drain Down/Maintenance - PV, Reighton, BD and Cayton Bay

Hints, Tips, Advice, Contacts, Problems, Etc. If its about maintaning your caravan, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Drain Down/Maintenance - PV, Reighton, BD and Cayton Bay

Post by Keith » 12 years ago

Below is a great offer from Malc Day. if you want to use his services then please phone him on the number below and tell him you are a member of this forum to get your discount.
hi keith

as a caravan owner myself i know how important it is getting a good service and value for money, i have a few caravans at PV

to give owners on this forum a good deal i am offering a discount of 10% off my usual prices

i can offer servicing on PV, Reighton, BD and Cayton Bay plus any site within 30 miles of filey this include drain downs, gas servicing, landlords testing PAT and electrical installations plus any plumbing work CORGI reg 191066 if you want to contact corgie's data base of registered gas fittters. i am fully insured and registered on most parks in the filey area.

any owner who wishes to contact me please tel 01723 515159

Malc Day
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dave esam
7* Member
7* Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Drain Down/Maintenance - PV, Reighton, BD and Cayton Bay

Post by dave esam » 9 years ago

Like Malc we also believe in keeping the cost down as much as possible without compromising the quallity, Draindowns and reconnections, as well as other general maintenance and repairs, interior repanelling etc. on most parks along the Yorkshire Coast from Scarborough down to Spurn, however we DO NOT do gas installation or repair work, see Malc Day this, ( highly recommended ).

we can be contacted on :-
tel 01482 791436
Mob 07813 659447
Skype dave.w.esam
email dave.esam@esamcaravans.co.uk
Dave Esam

D W & C Esam Caravan Services
Http://www.esamcaravans.com

"Do Something Amazing"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Chrisxx , alisonasb , Brodster1 ,