Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Contractors and Haven

Hints, Tips, Advice, Contacts, Problems, Etc. If its about maintaning your caravan, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Steveang1
Posts in topic: 2

Contractors and Haven

Post by Steveang1 » 5 months ago

I have recently purchased a Haven caravan and have been told that all improvements I would like to make have to go through Haven. I assume this means that they add a percentage to the quote (i.e carpets, upholstery etc) is this the case or can I go the an approved contractor directly.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Contractors and Haven

Post by Keith » 5 months ago

Hi Steveang1

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of ownership.

Yes, you can use your own contractors BUT they have to be approved by your park.

This is stated in your 2018 Park Rules and you need to inform the owner services team who you want to use.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Steveang1
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Contractors and Haven

Post by Steveang1 » 5 months ago

Thanks keith

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , ste , johnturley , Unsy , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , sovereign , chrisandwendy , janesone , jacosia65 , Steveang1 , Clintoncat , Lexi2012 ,