Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Cleaner

All posts on this forum should be specific to PRESTHAVEN BEACH RESORT. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderators: Steve&Liz, ste

Topic author
foster23
Posts in topic: 1

Cleaner

Post by foster23 » 2 years ago

I am going to be hiring my caravan out and I would like to get someone who can clean it for me. I am unable to do this myself as I don't live near by and I work full time. Can anyone help or recommend someone please

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

hargrem85

Re: Cleaner

Post by hargrem85 » 2 years ago

Where about are you based?.. we are a new cleaning company offering caravan cleans around the Blackpool area xx

https://m.facebook.com/MS-Cleans-620975788057559/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Cleaner

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

If you look to the right of their post you will see that their location is 'Liverpool (Presthaven Beach Resort)' and your location is 'Liverpool (Cala Gran)'

Presthaven is about an hours drive from Liverpool.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Steve&Liz , Bing [Bot] , Jc1981 , Tj123 , bx56san , HappyValley , hargrem85 , foster23 , The Red Duke , Hariba1 , Helen , beaumaris104 ,