Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

TOO MANY THINGS HAVE TO BE PAID FOR

This forum is for Polls or Surveys on any subject. If you wish to start a poll please do it here because polls tend to get buried in other forums.

Moderator: Moderation Team

D0 you think that too many "Attractions" around parks are chargable & too expensive?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 41

Topic author
POSTMANPAT9
1* Member
1* Member
Posts in topic: 1

TOO MANY THINGS HAVE TO BE PAID FOR

Post by POSTMANPAT9 » 7 years ago

DO OTHER OWNERS THINK THAT TOO MANY "ATTRACTIONS" AROUND THE PARKS ARE CHARGEABLE AND ALSO TOO EXPENSIVE.

A) YES

B) NO

POSTMANPAT9 PRIMROSE VALLEY

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: TOO MANY THINGS HAVE TO BE PAID FOR

Post by Keith » 7 years ago

Your original post did not contain an actual poll to allow our member to vote so I have edited your post to include one.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member

Post by rosiefcb » 7 years ago

Do you get anything free?At Thorpe park we get free pool inflatables,pool slides and lazy river open at times only for owners and a discount on activities.I presume we all get free activities for the younger ones such as fencing.
I only have one child who uses the free vouchers for activities(one is too young)but for those with a few children it soon adds up.I do think you have a valid point.I think we should have more discount or more vouchers.Rosie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Post by springhay » 7 years ago

Well we did everything once and to be honest our 7yr old enjoyed it but not enough to do anything twice. So wont be spending much at all! Climbing wall she climbed twice in about 40 mins. while waiting for seven others to have their turn. Archery same thing - the water activities were nothing to write home about. I know I sould like such a moaner but honestly, sitting on top of a plastic bike looked brilliant in the posters - but they just move slowly across the pool.....I'm think the 7-10 yrs olds are really short changed. Nothing against golf, honestly -- but blooming heck! A million pounds investment while the kids are left with same tired old stuff? We go out and about more now.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle

Post by yorkshirebelle » 7 years ago

Lots of things we used to get discounts on we now dont.
But they have recently given us back free owners roller disco so thats a bonus :dance:
I do honestly think they have given lots more free activities for the children this year.
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , morris-family , sco_ttie2002 , williams 1662 , sharonperky ,

Return to “Polls & Surveys”