Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Keith's Visits to Head Office

This forum is for Polls or Surveys on any subject. If you wish to start a poll please do it here because polls tend to get buried in other forums.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Do you think Keith's Visits to Hemel Hempstead are worthwhile?

Yes, I think it's an ideal opportunity to let BL know how we feel and what we would like.
43%
Yes, I think it is, but I don't think BL take much notice of what is said.
46%
I didn't know Keith did this, but I think it's a great idea.
3%
No, It's a complete waste of Keith's time and effort, they never listen.
6%
I didn't know Keith did this and I don't see the point.
3%

Total votes: 35

MadiHemelSupport
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Keith's Visits to Head Office

Post by MadiHemelSupport » 3 years ago

Hi all,

Happy new year! Sorry I missed this at the end of the year, I just wanted to say from our point of view we really value Keith's visits to us and appreciate all of the ideas and comments given. We're in total agreement that there are always things to be improved upon and although we can't make everything happen and some changes can't be made overnight we do take everything into consideration. Your thoughts and ideas do help to shape 'Owner Services' so please do keep giving us your feedback - either via Keith, here on the forum, directly to me or through Air Your Views.

Pat, Air Your Views comments are seen by your park directly - I'm sorry to hear you haven't had any resolutions so far. Feel free to PM me your account number?

Regarding the fuel deposit we can only apologise that it is taking so long - we haven't forgotten though and will update you as soon as possible.

Steve - sorry if it was me that didn't reply to your offer to swing by! If you're in the area do let me know and we can arrange a coffee?

Madi
Madi from Hemel Support
http://www.owner-services.co.uk
http://blog.haven.com/

I work at Hemel Support on all things social media. I keep an eye on the forum everyday Monday - Friday but if I do ever miss anything please do drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help. Have a lovely day!
:sunny:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 4

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

Apology accepted that its taking so long. Is it still taking so long....or will there come a day when whatever it is, that's causing it to take so long, will be sorted out ????

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

springhay wrote:Apology accepted that its taking so long. Is it still taking so long....or will there come a day when whatever it is, that's causing it to take so long, will be sorted out ????
I do know that 'things are happening'. There are meetings taking place at Hemel over the next week, that should generate some answers for us all.
Madi has promised to keep me up to date and either Madi or myself will post as soon as there are definate answers.

Madi and I are comparing Diaries and it looks as if I will be visiting Hemel at the end of March and I'm sure by then there will quite a few comments/questions for me to take down.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dingledong
5* Member
5* Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dingledong » 2 years ago

I do agree with the above each site should have its own owners association but under the wing of a haven group association
I think Keith is doing a magnificent job

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , bradders , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , beachfan17 , Darshy , springhay , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , sovereign , chrisandwendy , p sands , mummybear , dotty , TforTerry , holiday , Tj123 , Home From Home , allyt25 , HappyValley , bonjgb , Static , jon1983 , net , LisaHemelSupport , Jsims , dingledong , Jabulani , terrymw , Jennieccles ,

Return to “Polls & Surveys”