Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Passing on lettings within Golden Sands

All posts on this forum should be specific to GOLDEN SANDS. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: colin8016

lrush1
1* Member
1* Member
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Passing on lettings within Golden Sands

Post by lrush1 » 6 years ago

Hi,
I didnt manage to sell tomorrows holiday (Friday 27th July) but have advertised for mon - fri now. I thankfully have now booked out weeks beginning the 3rd, 17th & 24th August 2012. :big_grin: If anyone is booked out for the weeks beginning 10th & 31st August & beyond that date can you please pass them on to me please. :help:
Many thanks
Lorraine

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Lloydies
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Passing on lettings within Golden Sands

Post by Lloydies » 5 years ago

If there's anyone out there who wants to be informed of lettings we cannot take a booking for due to being booked, please message/e-mail or call/txt us.
Likewise if you have a date from an enquirer you cannot take a booking for due to being booked, we will appreciate your call/txt/e-mail/pm.
Dave & Chris

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] ,