Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome Donnaturnbull1984

All posts on this forum should be specific to PRIMROSE VALLEY. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum. This forum is moderated by members who are owners on Primrose Valley.

Moderators: Andy, springhay

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Welcome Donnaturnbull1984

Post by Keith » 1 year ago

Hello Donnaturnbull1984

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Donnaturnbull1984
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Welcome Donnaturnbull1984

Post by Donnaturnbull1984 » 1 year ago

Hi!

I'm Donna and my husband and I recently bought our first caravan two weeks ago at primrose valley. This will be the first time we will have let out a caravan so it's very new to us!!

I have just finished my maternity leave after 9 months. I gave birth to my twin boys at 23 weeks in October of last year and spent pretty much all of my leave in and out of hospital. Sadly, Thomas (twin #2) passed away at 8 months old from swine flu. He twin, Matthew is 9 months old now and despite his medical conditions that came with prematurity, (chronic lung disease and brain damage) he is thriving - doing everything he should be!

Because of the last 8 months of trauma and only losing Thomas 7 weeks ago, I will be taken some leave from work for about a year in order to adjust to normality and our new life without Thomas. To also come to terms with the events of the last 9 months also.

So, on fathers Day, my husband suggested buying a caravan in order for me and Matthew to retreat to and to enjoy having my son. But obviously we would need to earn some return for site fees so are letting it out privately.

I am a learning disability nurse and my husband a dental technician. We have an 11 year old daughter and of course, our 9 month old preemie, Matthew.

We are from Gateshead.

Lovely to meet you all!

Thanks

Donna

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Donnaturnbull1984
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Welcome Donnaturnbull1984

Post by Donnaturnbull1984 » 1 year ago

Hi!

I'm Donna and my husband and I recently bought our first caravan two weeks ago at primrose valley. This will be the first time we will have let out a caravan so it's very new to us!!

I have just finished my maternity leave after 9 months. I gave birth to my twin boys at 23 weeks in October of last year and spent pretty much all of my leave in and out of hospital. Sadly, Thomas (twin #2) passed away at 8 months old from swine flu. He twin, Matthew is 9 months old now and despite his medical conditions that came with prematurity, (chronic lung disease and brain damage) he is thriving - doing everything he should be!

Because of the last 8 months of trauma and only losing Thomas 7 weeks ago, I will be taken some leave from work for about a year in order to adjust to normality and our new life without Thomas. To also come to terms with the events of the last 9 months also.

So, on fathers Day, my husband suggested buying a caravan in order for me and Matthew to retreat to and to enjoy having my son. But obviously we would need to earn some return for site fees so are letting it out privately.

I am a learning disability nurse and my husband a dental technician. We have an 11 year old daughter and of course, our 9 month old preemie, Matthew.

We are from Gateshead.

Lovely to meet you all!

Thanks

Donna

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , mevennais , The Red Duke , DGM11 , Donnaturnbull1984 , Erin-RF1989 , Eileenbi-1 ,

Return to “Primrose Valley”