Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Information about Thornwick & Sea Farm

All posts on this forum should be specific to THORNWICK Bay. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Information about Thornwick & Sea Farm

Post by Keith » 3 years ago

I have asked if Bourne have any information about their plans for your parks that could share with us; but, quiet rightly, they have said that in these early days they want to communicate directly with all the owners on their new park before letting me know.

I have never visited your park so i know very little about it however I am hoping to be able to get over there in the next few weeks to have look round.

So for the time being it's down to you guys and girls; if you have any information from your Facebook group or other source please post it here so that you can share with everybody.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkscpl

Re: Information about Thornwick & Sea Farm

Post by yorkscpl » 3 years ago

Communicate directly with owners?

Not much of that going on up here at the moment mate.

They ought to look in the park rules about amending T&C's, rather than simply changing them overnight.

"Nothing will change"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rosiefcb
Power Member
Power Member

Re: Information about Thornwick & Sea Farm

Post by rosiefcb » 2 years ago

Hi what is it like at this park? Think we might have a drive over in the summer. Not really been to that area so I don't know much about it. What is the pool like and how far is it to the beach, and is there a local car very nearby? I only really know Filey and Scarborough. Thanks for any information, Rosie.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Lloydies , bradders , winderdriver54 , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , colin8016 , crusaderpete , rosiefcb , sarebear , Rach&Phil , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , Cliff_Top , fairyqueen , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Ruth , DaisyMay , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , dotti , mevennais , dazzabuk , MikeKGS , Whitey , dotty , TforTerry , bandb666 , Koala Services , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , bonjgb , PauldN , alfiesdad , SimonPentland , ThumbRemote , yorkscpl , Trishdolphin , Chip1410 , suzylillie 14 , Lancecarr , Griff83 , Mrs T , becksy , Jayco8 , MKE , loiner1965 , chrisshe1ls , Lindsey , drbob , Amanda27 ,