Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome jgobass

All posts on this forum should be specific to CARDIGAN VIEW. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Welcome jgobass

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Hello jgobass

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

jgobass
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Welcome jgobass

Post by jgobass » 2 years ago

Hello all,

I'm JGOBASS and myself and my wife (and 2 little ones) are currently seriously considering a van on Cardigan View.

We're from N Wales and have been coming to Morfa Bychan for over 30 years - tents, tourers, statics etc.

Looking forward to getting the low down and lots of info before we finally decide!!

Thanks all!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Hi

Welcome again to the forum. :wave:

I'm afraid I don't know much about Cardigan Bay, so I can't give many details, how ever if you haven't done so already, have a look at our 'HOF Guide' where you will find a lot of useful information.

Cardigan View isn't classed as a Haven site so I'm not sure if you would qualify for the Haven 'Owner Referral Scheme' but it is always worth trying because you get a £1000 discount. If you would like to complete this form - http://www.havenownersforum.co.uk/1000.html - I will see what I can do to arrange a discount for you.

**** Correction - It is a Haven site, its just that it's not that well known and I'm sure the Referral Scheme will be available. :big_grin: ****

Please post as many questions as you need to and we'll do our best to answer.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

chameleon1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by chameleon1 » 2 years ago

Hi jgobass

Is it a new caravan or second hand. As much as we love it, we have decided to sell ours as it's been difficult to get there as much as we would like due to illness over the last year or so (husband diagnosed with MS) :crybaby:

It's an Atlas Heritage Super (2004), 2 bedrooms plus sofa bed, with DG and Warm Air Blowers. It has side and front decking and 2 outside storage cabinets/sheds. It comes fully equipped with everything you would need right down to wind-breaks lol. We will be there early in March if you would like to take a look but we will be putting it up for sale on websites shortly. There are lots of pictures to be found online of this caravan model or if you message me I can email pics of ours.

Thanks!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , MrsMop , Peter_F , jgobass , Chiltz39 , chameleon1 ,

Return to “Cardigan View”