Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome chameleon1

All posts on this forum should be specific to CARDIGAN VIEW. Any posts that are non specific will be moved to a more relevant forum.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Welcome chameleon1

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Hello chameleon1

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

chameleon1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Welcome chameleon1

Post by chameleon1 » 2 years ago

Hi Keith and all!

What a really useful forum this is. I am looking forward to exploring it. We've loved having a caravan at Cardigan View but it's a little far from Manchester to spend as much time there as we'd like. We might consider somewhere closer to home though - less than an hour away would make for a more comfortable journey and easier to get home if my other half isn't feeling up to being away.

Does anyone have any suggestions for parks nearer to us?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Welcome chameleon1

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

I live in Bolton and have had a van on Presthaven for 22 years, so I may be a little bit biased towards it, but I think it's worth a look.

If you would like to have a look round the park, the best time would be when the park is open after 1st March. You can either let me know when you're going down and I'll meet you, or if you want to phone the park to talk to one of the sales team ask to speak to Joe or Luke and say I told you to contact them.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Celtygirl , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , mevennais , louiseandgraham , kemlo , rmandcwilliams , Angela ives , MKE , Chiltz39 , chameleon1 ,

Return to “Cardigan View”