Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Royal Oak, Hunmanby

Do you know of a great place to eat?
Let other members know by posting details here

Moderator: Moderation Team

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Royal Oak, Hunmanby

Post by yorkshirebelle » 5 years ago

Will Definately give it another try then :big_grin:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

trishfisher
Super**** Member
Super**** Member

Post by trishfisher » 4 years ago

My son and daughter in law went to the Royal Oak this evening for dinner. He gave it five stars!! Said the portions are huge and the menu, service and food are all great. He had surf n turf and she had the steak pie, all with proper handcut homemade chips. Roll on Saturday, I am coming to the Royal Oak!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

trishfisher
Super**** Member
Super**** Member

Post by trishfisher » 4 years ago

Following the rave reviews from my son and daughter in law about the Royal Oak, this weekend, whilst at the caravan, we gave it a try.

Food was fabulous, and huge portions!! I couldn't finish it but what I did eat was delicious - next time I go, I shall starve all day first! The staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful - put me at a table where I didn't have to walk too far to doors etc because they noticed I was using a walking stick.

Service was really fast, especially as food is cooked fresh to order. A really great find and we shall be making it our 'local' when we are at the caravan now!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , MikeKGS ,

Return to “Places to Eat”