Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Chinese takeaways for Filey Parks

Do you know of a great place to eat?
Let other members know by posting details here

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Celtygirl
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Chinese takeaways for Filey Parks

Post by Celtygirl » 11 years ago

All this talk of food has just got me thinking (and dribbling :oops:) and this post may be a bit cruel as you'll have to wait till March to try them!!

If like us, you're driving up on a Friday night and if it's a bad journey, exhausted when you get there, we have found Mabel's Chinese take away in Middleton on the Wold (turn left at the mini roundabout) a godsend - well maybe I exagerrate, but very welcome :lol: We ring them when we estimate we're 15 minutes away and it's there waiting for us to take to the van and ready to eat when we get in with a quick zap in the microwave - always been good quality and they do half portions of most things which is useful if you fancy doing a bit of mixing and matching :-D Their number is 01377217989.

For a Chinese delivered to the park, both we and several others we know regularly use China China in Hunmanby. They opened last year, are very prompt and the quality (IMHO) is good. Their number is 01723 512878.

Now where's the beer delivery place? :razz:
C x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dave esam
7* Member
7* Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Chinese takeaways for Filey Parks

Post by dave esam » 8 years ago

Hi Anne.
Personally we prefer the chinese in filey. next to Couplands Bakery New Kam San, they will deliver to your caravan. i have personally eaten my way though the entire menu with the exception of the sweet and sour, (i dont like sweet and sour) but Chris loved it.
Dave Esam

D W & C Esam Caravan Services
Http://www.esamcaravans.com

"Do Something Amazing"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Celtygirl
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Celtygirl » 8 years ago

dave esam wrote:Hi Anne.
Personally we prefer the chinese in filey. next to Couplands Bakery New Kam San, they will deliver to your caravan. i have personally eaten my way though the entire menu with the exception of the sweet and sour, (i dont like sweet and sour) but Chris loved it.
Not tried that one Dave, but I'll put it on my list for March :wave:
C x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Julies
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Julies » 7 years ago

We went for a buffet at the Ocean treasure in Filey on Saturday night. £7.99 per adult and £4.90 per child. My opinion is don't go there. I got the dregs of the soup, they didn't replace things and they looked like they couldn't cope with the buffet, normal meals and take-away's. I ended up complaining and I gave them £10.00 which it wasn't worth :angryfire:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member

Post by springhay » 7 years ago

Julies wrote:We went for a buffet at the Ocean treasure in Filey on Saturday night. £7.99 per adult and £4.90 per child. My opinion is don't go there. I got the dregs of the soup, they didn't replace things and they looked like they couldn't cope with the buffet, normal meals and take-away's. I ended up complaining and I gave them £10.00 which it wasn't worth :angryfire:
Not your weekend was it??? :nike:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle

Post by yorkshirebelle » 7 years ago

dave esam wrote:Hi Anne.
you are so right Dave :big_grin: Kam Sam best chinese around here.
Delivery to camps as well.
If you want sit down meal try Emperor Ming in Bridlington :hello1:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] ,