Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome Helen

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Welcome Helen

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Hello Helen

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Helen
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Welcome Helen

Post by Helen » 2 years ago

Hi thank you for adding me to the forum, I am looking at buying a caravan somewhere along the East Yorkshire/Lincolnshire coast, so any helpful tips welcome, I read the guide to buying and owning and found this very informative, could anyone tell me if you buy privately on site how much more are the site fees? TIA. :big_grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Welcome Helen

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

The site fees will vary depending on which park you choose and which pitch your van is on. If you buy privately you will buy the caravan already sited and you won't be able to choose another pitch without either upgrading the caravan or paying a fee to move (paying to move is not usually an option when buying, but may be offered later).

The site fees are the same whether you buy from Haven or buy privately. However, if you buy from Haven you will receive a discount on the site fees. The discount varies on each park ranging from around £200 to £540 and is applied every year.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , mevennais , Helen , peggy123 ,

Return to “Open Forum”