Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Welcome Jazzist

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 3

Welcome Jazzist

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Hello Jazzist

:welcomesign: to the forum :wave:

Please post here and introduce yourself to our members.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jazzist
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Welcome Jazzist

Post by Jazzist » 2 years ago

Hi everyone,
I signed up to join in and find out more information.

Thinking about a caravan for my family, we have stayed in one once for a long weekend a couple of years ago so it might sound like a mad idea but we enjoyed it and I want a home from home and somewhere to keep my son interested with activities. I want to go running on a beach and go swimming in the pool with my family. I'd like somewhere we can go to on a Friday night with minimal packing.

I would like our stuff left there so wouldn't want to sub let.

We would be looking at end of season next year.

I have booked a week at a Haven this August to see what they are like.

Best wishes.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Hi, welcome again to the forum. :big_grin:

I have been doing everything you listed (apart from 'running' on the beach) for over 20 years on my park and the lifestyle is exactly what I want.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. If you haven't done so already, can I suggest you look at the 'Buyers Guide'.

You will also find the search facility very useful.

Do you have any particular park(s) in mind?
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jazzist
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jazzist » 2 years ago

Hi Keith,
Just through Internet research Reighton Sands looks like the one to check out (though our summer holiday is Greenacres in Wales) as it is just under 2 hours from home, not as big as some, near Flamborough, near North York Moors, Whitby, Robin Hoods Bay etc., direct beach access, indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor skills courses for children, etc.

Some of the other non Haven parks slightly further south towards Hull look like they have very good deals but the surrounding areas not as appealing to us. I think in the Filey area there are just the two Haven parks? no park resorts or independents.

By the way do you know if, for example, buying new do you have to have whatever new van they have in at the time or can you choose off the manufacturers website and have haven order it for you? What about used? Just what they have or will they move one that's for sale at a neighbouring park?

Thank you.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Yes, Haven will do their best to find you the caravan you want, however if it is not part of normal Haven stock, you may not get as good a deal as if it was. e.g. you wouldn't qualify for the £1000 owner referral discount.

Any pre-owned stock can be moved if necessary.
Keith

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Jazzist ,

Return to “Open Forum”