Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

PV Looking up?!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

PV Looking up?!

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

Visitors from Owners Experience Execs at Hemel on park today.....very productive meeting with owners - then much to my surprise, few minutes ago, the announcement that BT sport has been installed - contrary to the response just ten days ago - Craig Hampson !!!

Owners who've had little support from park re mud, are suddenly being helped - and even ground works plan sent from Hemel to one owner, whose renters complained to Head Office.....!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Re: PV Looking up?!

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

I'm pleased that things are happening now, let's hope it is a sign of better things to come. :big_grin:
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Fishing Widow
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Fishing Widow » 2 years ago

Feel like we're getting somewhere!! The meeting went really well & I felt like we were listened to.
We came back to caravan to a deep tyre mark in the grass/mud which my husband posted on the fb page & within seconds Becky had messaged us for our plot number to get it sorted for us (this has not yet been done but appreciate they are busy)
Like springhay said they are installing BT sports. They have also put on a superhero party in may (know its last minute but at least they are trying) the communication has improved & we recieved an email to say information on amendments to the latest calendar should be with us next week :big_grin:
Just hope it continues!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

That's great news, I hope that there will be more posts indicating that things are continuing to improve.
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , rosiefcb , johnturley , MARYPARKER , springhay , Julies , Bing [Bot] , jim , djpaulbritton , sovereign , chrisandwendy , Fishing Widow , mevennais , Whitey , bandb666 , Koala Services , HappyValley , kemlo , Jayco8 , MKE ,

Return to “Open Forum”