Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

new owner at thornwick bay

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
loiner1965
Posts in topic: 2

new owner at thornwick bay

Post by loiner1965 » 2 years ago

caravan is pitched and ready to go as such.
took haven awhile and still need to replace a carpet this tuesday etc.
basically we bought a preloved van and they did a snag sheet etc and the carpet was one of the items needed doing.
they did say it was going to be done 10 days ago and was booked in after the safety checks but never happened and the duvets were only issued a day before we had our first overnight stay which was 5th march.
the staff have been helpful but they need to sort things out better.
our water pipe was laid across the the walking area and you could easily trip over it in the dark and the shower outlet was not connected....these have been done now just before we stayed over 5th march ( caravan was pitched 22nd feb)
all i need now is my owners passes which come from head office i believe and can take awhile to come and my acivation code to access my account online.
my opinion of haven is they really need to be more customer related and keep us up to date.....they are polite and do text me but nothing was done when they promised it would be etc.....i had to chase around.
hopefully my passes will turn up as it costs £1 a min to phone their head office

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Re: new owner at thornwick bay

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

loiner1965 wrote: hopefully my passes will turn up as it costs £1 a min to phone their head office
What number are you phoning?

Hemel's phone number is 01442 230300 and that's certainly NOT £1 a min
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
loiner1965
Posts in topic: 2

Re: new owner at thornwick bay

Post by loiner1965 » 2 years ago

hi keith
thats the number i phoned and didnt cost me etc but i googled haven head office and the page it brought up showed me originally was this http://www.thetimenow.com/united_kingdo ... ce-2144192

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , bradders , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , rosiefcb , springhay , Bing [Bot] , djpaulbritton , bandb666 , CoffeeAndBaileys , suzylillie 14 , Mrs T , MKE , loiner1965 , Donna_and_Neil , Kathmorg , Amanda27 , Fretra ,