Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

One Month after Haven.

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, Post it here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith 2
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 7

Re: One Month after Haven.

Post by Keith 2 » 3 years ago

Valkeys if you are still thinking about it over the next couple of years is the time as they have just built some new pitches on the sea front which they are offering deals to owners to upgrade to and currently in for planning permission is 100 new plots on the quitter part of the park along with new head office and refurbishment of one of their entertainment complexes. I know the salesman are under pressure to fill the empty pitches.
We were initially at DC but ill health required us to move nearer home to save the long drive and at the time Weymouth Bay met our needs but the entertainment deteriorated and lack of investment made us look at Bunn Leisure. We spent a long time looking at Bunn and visited many times with and without the salesman and walked away from the salesman many times but they always came back.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bonjgb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bonjgb » 3 years ago

Keith 2.

Whats the process for getting a view of Bunn at Selsey.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith 2
Power Member
Power Member

Look at Bunn Leisure web site and you can book a tour. Or if I am around happy to show you.
Depends what you see looking for out of the site. Some things are better. Some things at Haven are better.
I first turned up and looked around myself. Just told security I was going to caravan sales and they let me in. Just parked up and looked around with a park map I had down loaded from the Internet.
Did the same at Church Farm but we were leaving Haven due to the entertainment and Church Farm was the same. The facilities at Church Farm were far better than Weymouth.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bonjgb
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bonjgb » 3 years ago

Hi thanks. I'll talk to them.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Keith 2
Power Member
Power Member

If you want any information is have any questions just pm me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , winderdriver54 , Steve Morgan , Lesley & Alan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , westlawn , crusaderpete , Steve&Liz , valkeys , coon , rosiefcb , johnturley , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , Lynn and Carl , Keith 2 , Duke , Mark10 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Woodgnome , maggie and rob , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , dotti , mevennais , dazzabuk , p sands , lhiggonyoung , ebenu2 , MikeandJayne , mummybear , Whitey , dotty , ROXY , mansel , MadiHemelSupport , MrsMop , Trinucleus , TforTerry , bandb666 , Koala Services , mrsnowman , jasper , PMC , borolad , Home From Home , CoffeeAndBaileys , bx56san , HappyValley , bonjgb , Run King , PauldN , georgoie , Frankieboy , Silver Surfer , Sarah76 , supersel , morris-family , seanb , Claire & Jono , ThumbRemote , nessebo , DJ59 , sco_ttie2002 , LisaHemelSupport , hornet900 , craigj , Jsims , mook99pink , Chrisxx , terrymw , jmcgrath , Nataliedavies33 , Bigoldman , jillyb , paulread ,