Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Combe haven vs allhallows

Just visiting?
Would you like to ask our members a question?
Post your question here (and don't forget to come back to read the replies).

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Dan c

Combe haven vs allhallows

Post by Dan c » 2 years ago

Hi all,

I have officially been bitten by the haven bug!
We are a family with two boys (1&7 yrs) and are looking to buy in one of these parks.

We have had previous short stays at allhallows and are visiting this week to look at the options.
I have not visited the Sussex site but also seems like a good option and intend to visit there ASAP.

Both sites are within a hours drive from home.

Any help/advise in choosing between these parks would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dan & family

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Combe haven vs allhallows

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

Hi Dan

Unfortunately I can't help with the comparison between those two parks, but if you are thinking of buying can I suggest that you join our forum so you can have access to all its features, and secondly that you read our 'HOF GUIDE' (link at top of page).
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Static101

Post by Static101 » 2 years ago

Hi

I am an owner at Perran Sands, Cornwall, but I don't live that far away from Allhallows. I actually visited there the other weekend, and I was really disappointed. The live lounge is really tiny. And the security on the door didn't bother to check anyones passes so all and sundry were wandering in and out. The amusement area seemed more up to date, and it had an outdoor lazy pool and a smallish swimming pool. Cant comment on the restaurant as it was being used for an event. If you haven't already i would suggest having a good look around at different times of the day to get a feel for the park.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mummybear
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mummybear » 2 years ago

I am an owner at Combe Haven but have never been to Allhallows so can't compare.
Feel free to give me shout with any Combe Haven questions though.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , bradders , Alexa [Bot] , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , mummybear , HappyValley , Neilly75 ,