Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Buying a caravan

Just visiting?
Would you like to ask our members a question?
Post your question here (and don't forget to come back to read the replies).

Moderator: Moderation Team

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Buying a caravan

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

Remember you are buying privately - Haven are the brokers so cannot add any costs to the van itself. You will be given a copy of the license at this stage but its all straightforward really. Good luck

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Pucey08
1* Member
1* Member
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Pucey08 » 3 years ago

have gone and bought the caravan so the hard work starts now as it is a little frightening as i am having to find everything out i need to find a cleaner so if anyone knows of anyone or can suggest as to how i can find one i would be most grateful and other knowlegable information would be grateful and i would like to thank anyone who has given me advice previously i have taken it all on board so any more info would be more than grateful
thank you
Pucey08

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 5

Post by springhay » 3 years ago

Just enjoy it !! Nothing is that frightening honestly. You've chosen a lifestyle which will hopefully bring you lots of pleasure....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Whitey
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Whitey » 3 years ago

Congrats on your purchase!

For cleaners, we use the services of these guys, a little more expensive than some, but they are a proper company with Sarah & Harry the proprietors and are usually able to accommodate the individual needs of each owner with no issues. I've found them especially good at being able to turn around short notice bookings and providing a welcome pack I've tailored for my guests.

http://www.sparkleandshinecleaning.info/

Sarah - 07516 618 944

If you would be so kind as to mention Joe from Hawthorn Way & Oak Meadows recommended them, I would be very thankful. (I get nothing out of that, but it's nice to know where recommendations come from)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Andy , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , beachfan17 , ste , westlawn , Steve&Liz , rosiefcb , springhay , yorkshirebelle , Bing [Bot] , fairyqueen , Lynn and Carl , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Woodgnome , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , mevennais , p sands , Fastbaz , MikeKGS , Whitey , mansel , TforTerry , bandb666 , Koala Services , Tj123 , mrsnowman , allyt25 , CoffeeAndBaileys , HappyValley , jamiep , bonjgb , Tez & Shaz , PauldN , Frankieboy , woodyh24a , DJ59 , LisaHemelSupport , Jsims , dingledong , Chrisxx , Jabulani , seabird7 , alisonasb , Maxandmillie63 , Briangoldensun , deano99 , nikipowell , Nataliedavies33 , punto3 , Taylor2013 , Pucey08 , Shanimills , Psc , chanz4 , Wannabe Owner , CANDS , Mart and Lyn , Parrydise , MikeB , Bigoldman , Sallygould , Newby , steven_old_english , allsopj52 , johnp , Hariba1 , cpr0305 , peggy123 ,