Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Cleaning Services Primrose Valley

All posts relating to Cleaners & Cleaning for our caravans should be posted here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Lisababy32
Posts in topic: 1

Cleaning Services Primrose Valley

Post by Lisababy32 » 4 years ago

Hi

We are very new to this and nearing the final stages of purchasing a van through Haven. We are very torn with how to rent it out through their GLA or ourselves. Ive read lots on here and i swaying more towards doing it ourselves. Ive heard that there are certain cleaners that will clean and meet and greet the people to hand over keys and provide welcome baskets or flowers for special occasions etc. Any one recommend any cleaning companies in Primrose Valley area and give us an idea of costings involved?

Lisa & Andy

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Cleaning Services Primrose Valley

Post by Keith » 4 years ago

I can't comment on their service, because I've never used them, there is 1 cleaning service advertised on our new Caravan Cleaning Services website.

You will find them here -http://www.havenownersforum.co.uk/carav ... =item&id=4
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mevennais
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mevennais » 4 years ago

Keith wrote:I can't comment on their service, because I've never used them, there is 1 cleaning service advertised on our new Caravan Cleaning Services website.

You will find them here -http://www.havenownersforum.co.uk/carav ... =item&id=4
I use DVP ( subject of the quoted web-site above) and can thoroughly recommend them.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sparkleandshine

Post by sparkleandshine » 4 years ago

Good Evening

We offer a complete package and I have detailed below our services, also visit & like our FB page to win a deep clean worth £75.00!

https://www.facebook.com/sparkleandshinefiley

Our service clean includes general clean for your caravan such as Vacuuming, Interior clean and polish. Bathroom and Kitchen cleaned and interior window clean all to a high standard. I bring all of my own equipment and quality cleaning products.
I can also act as an agent and key holder, meet and greet customer and collect keys at the end of the holiday for no additional fee(if ever required). We provide a local point of contact and an emergency callout service at the request of the owner/guest (£10.00 per call out). This gives you and your guest peace of mind and security.
We provide a laundry service where we make beds and strip beds but unfortunately I do not provide bed linen. For the laundry service I will wash all bedding and towels. This does come with an additional charge of £10 this is for a standard wash, larger loads may be charged at an additional cost.
I would welcome your custom and hope the service we provide is appealing to you.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
My mobile is 07516618944 and if there is anything else you would require please do contact me and if I can accommodate this I will.
If you would like to meet me in person at my address in Filey or at Primrose Valley it would be it pleasure.

Please find price list below.

Kindest Regards
Sarah
Sparkle and Shine Cleaning
Caravan Services

Weekly/Regular Service Cleans £25.00
Inc Laundry Service + £10.00 (standard load)
Inc Key Holding and Agent Services/Meet & Greet

Interior Deep Cleaning £75.00
Includes Carpets and Upholstery

Emergency Call Out £10.00 per call out

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Alexa [Bot] , Baidu [Spider] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , PauldN , woodyh24a , Jackie-Jon , Pucey08 , Mazza63 ,