Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Cleaning costs

All posts relating to Cleaners & Cleaning for our caravans should be posted here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Paulsclews
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Cleaning costs

Post by Paulsclews » 4 years ago

Wow quite a difference in prices,will contact Paula at p&g for a list,many thanks for all your help and advice

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

sovereign
Power Member
Power Member

Post by sovereign » 4 years ago

im not related to p and g :lol: im not being paid by p and g :lol: , im just happy with the overall complete package of services, ill let you make your own mind up mate and hope you get what your looking for

clive

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dorchris
2* Member
2* Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dorchris » 4 years ago

So glad I live near to our caravan and can do everything my self, don't think we could take on any more charges.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

bradders
Power Member
Power Member

Post by bradders » 4 years ago

Only just seen the responses to my post from a few months ago and people seemingly shocked at paying that much for a clean.

I'm very happy with the service I get for that price. I get 2 hours of cleaning done in that time and all bedding changed, 2 toilets/bathrooms done, windows cleaned, etc. Yes, you can clean a caravan in an hour but not thoroughly enough to get into the nooks and crannies in my experience. I've spent 6 years trying out different cleaners and different levels of service and have had this cleaner for 3 seasons now, she does a fantastic job, which makes it well worth the extra £200 or so a year I'm now paying than what I was previously. I could save money and ask guests to bring their own linen and reduce the costs to what others pay, but I like the peace of mind knowing they are at least sleeping on a sheet and under a duvet :big_grin:

As the saying goes - you get what you pay for!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Bing [Bot] , miahlucy , KateB ,