Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Friends & Family Passes 2016

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Friends & Family Passes 2016

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

Yes -- I've know people in the past never went into the show bars (young toddlers) so their passes were basically just to go swimming! Fair enough - they chose not to use the facilities on offer - but it seems very rigid to me. I don't know why they don't have two tiers....but of course you couldn't police it could you? Our pool is accessed via Funworks so they might have a sneaky spend in Millie's Cookies or on the machines (which also take money!).

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

rigor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Friends & Family Passes 2016

Post by rigor » 2 years ago

yorkshirebelle wrote:That's new for PV then as they did physically give passes for up to a week
And if they don't give a physical pass in theory you could walk in & out with 6 people each time :dontknow:
i did that last weekend i took 12 people in out of two caravans its a lot better system than the physical passes

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , colin8016 , westlawn , Steve&Liz , johnturley , Snake , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Julies , Bing [Bot] , Lynn and Carl , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , Fishing Widow , mevennais , ebenu2 , MikeandJayne , mummybear , supervisor , TforTerry , rigor , pcorbridge , The2McCabes , louiseandgraham , Tj123 , dennyboy , Die_hard , janesone , Christine16 , CoffeeAndBaileys , bonjgb , Natste73 , shirazismail , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Jsims , TwinMumRoch , Lancecarr , jabba_wokko , Nataliedavies33 , sprouty , Prouty33 , Jayco8 , Newby , John Burke , steven_old_english , Al60jan , turner , Sam1963 , Donna_and_Neil , markeaustin47 , Wig1 , Louie76 , Ebonfield , sharonperky ,