Hello GUEST
Thank you for visiting our forum. We hope you will find it interesting and useful.
If you do, why not REGISTER and you will be able to access all of the forum features.

Friends & Family Passes 2016

Please post all questions and comments about passes here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Topic author
Keith
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Posts in topic: 1

Friends & Family Passes 2016

Post by Keith » 2 years ago

The way Friends & Family passes will be issued this season will vary from park to park and the way it operates is at the discretion of the General Manager. This is confirmed by Hemel Hempstead.
Hello Keith

Each park has different facilities and challenges such as capacity, private letting owners, locals etc. It is therefore difficult to prescribe one solution for Friends and Family passes that fits all. Therefore the operational decisions regarding admitting owners’ friends and family members to the park facilities is made locally by the General Manager.

Many thanks

Eulisa

The following are two examples; your park may use a different system so you must check with your OE team.

1. Presthaven
"We would love to see your family and friends

We do understand that from time to time, you will have additional friends and family coming to stay with you who wish to use the facilities on park.

In order to facilitate this, each main account holder at the start of the year will have 50 Friends and Family passes available to sign out to give to friends and family which will allow access for 48 hours. The main account holder will need to be present at the point of requesting the passes for each friend or family member and they cannot be pre-dated. If you’d like to make use of any of these passes, then please come and see your Owner Services Team."

2. Primrose Valley
"We would love to see your family and friends

We do understand that from time to time, you will have additional friends and family coming to stay with you who wish to use the facilities on park.

In order to facilitate this, each Privilege Card holder is entitled to accompany 6 additional friends and family members into the facilities on park. These are classed as day visitors so they will have no physical pass issued to them. Should they leave the facilities, they will not be able to regain access without a Privilege Card holder."
Keith

If you find this Forum useful - pass the word to other owners. If you don't - tell me how it can be improved.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Friends & Family Passes 2016

Post by yorkshirebelle » 2 years ago

That's new for PV then as they did physically give passes for up to a week
And if they don't give a physical pass in theory you could walk in & out with 6 people each time :dontknow:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

I think they're up to their eyes in it at the moment in Reception. Welcome back party only just been announced and not sure how to book tickets yet even? No mention of the all singing and dancing owners website (which needs updating !!).

But I foresee so many problems with this system - already I don't want to have people over if they can't go off on their own. How do security know who is who each time? Having to accompany individual people in and out - every time!! If one lot want to swim and the other lot want to do something else?? blah blah blah.....I see it being totall unworkable - but it hasn't been officially announced yet so I'm keeping quiet for now.

What's wrong with the Presthaven system?? And why does PV always have to do things another way??

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mummybear
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mummybear » 2 years ago

Combe Haven is the same as last year. A different system to the two mentioned above. We have been told that any adult PC holder can sign in the 6 F&F but they must have the whole party with them at the desk when they sign them in.

"We do understand that from time to time, you will have additional friends and family coming to stay with you who wish to use the facilities on park.

In order to facilitate this, the Owner Services team have Friends and Family passes that are available for you to sign out to give to your friends and family which will allow access for a maximum of 3-4 days. The main account holder will need to be present at the point of requesting the passes for each friend or family member and they cannot be pre-dated. If you’d like to make use of any of these passes, then please come and see your Owner Services Team."

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dennyboy
1* Member
1* Member

Post by dennyboy » 2 years ago

I understand they can't have one rule for every park, its that some parks allow pc holders to get passes and others it has to be the owner I don't get. We would only use it one weekend a year for my sister-in-law(pc holder) and family but they have to buy passes as I am the owner.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

springhay
Power Member
Power Member
Posts in topic: 3

Post by springhay » 2 years ago

Yes, they do all have different rules. But one which unfairly discriminates owners (just because of the park they're on), can never be right surely? Check with your OE rep maybe. At PV each card holder can have up to 6 friends and family.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

dennyboy
1* Member
1* Member

Post by dennyboy » 2 years ago

I checked on the owner services this morning for the rules for this year and its 50 passes the owners must sign them out and its day passes not the 48 hour ones. Am gonny down the next few weeks to check the van I will pop in and query why it cant be pc holders. I did ask back in October and they said because they were limiting it to 50 this year they didn't want cases were a pc holders had book out the passes and used them all and then the owner of the van could turn up with friends and not know there allocation had been used. It's a fair point but I asked what if I emailed beforehand and said I am happy for a pc holder to take out a certain amount of the passes was told that wouldn't work. I will ask again when I am down see if anything has changed

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Celtygirl
Power Member
Power Member

Post by Celtygirl » 2 years ago

It's all because of the abuse by the few, I can't blame Bl TBH.
C x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mevennais
Power Member
Power Member

Post by mevennais » 2 years ago

Celtygirl wrote:It's all because of the abuse by the few, I can't blame Bl TBH.
If Bl didn't vastly overcharge owners for funworks passes compared to Sun newspaper people there wouldn't have been "abuse" in the past.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

yorkshirebelle

Post by yorkshirebelle » 2 years ago

I think the Sun Holiday passes do get up a lot of people's noses To be Honest if they can get them cheaper then so should owners.
Very few of my guests last season actually chose to have passes.
Ok at one time you probably got the acts that were worth paying for but not anymore :sad10:
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who Visited This Topic

Keith , Lloydies , Celtygirl , bradders , Steve Morgan , Baidu [Spider] , Exabot [Bot] , Google Adsense [Bot] , Google [Bot] , Majestic-12 [Bot] , Yahoo [Bot] , Macarw , colin8016 , westlawn , Steve&Liz , johnturley , Snake , springhay , Unsy , yorkshirebelle , Julies , Bing [Bot] , Lynn and Carl , Keith 2 , djpaulbritton , sovereign , Marc & Helen , chrisandwendy , Chamonix400 , Fishing Widow , mevennais , ebenu2 , MikeandJayne , mummybear , supervisor , TforTerry , rigor , pcorbridge , The2McCabes , louiseandgraham , Tj123 , dennyboy , Die_hard , janesone , Christine16 , CoffeeAndBaileys , bonjgb , Natste73 , shirazismail , LisaHemelSupport , Peter_F , Jsims , TwinMumRoch , Lancecarr , jabba_wokko , Nataliedavies33 , sprouty , Prouty33 , Jayco8 , Newby , John Burke , steven_old_english , Al60jan , turner , Sam1963 , Donna_and_Neil , markeaustin47 , Wig1 , Louie76 , Ebonfield , sharonperky ,